Landing Strip


Five hot tales of mile high sex!
Available now

Including a bonus story in which the plane might be grounded but the passions certainly isn't!



The Jet Set Life by Megan Morgan
She turned her head and smiled sweetly over her shoulder. "I said fuck me."
"I thought we weren't doing this anymore," he mocked, and gave her succulent ass a squeeze.
In response, she pushed back against his crotch. "That’s before I was bent over my employer's bathroom sink on his big, fancy jet."
"I doubt he's ever even been in here, unless it was to do what we're getting up to right now." Mikael grabbed the hem of her knee-length skirt and yanked it up over her hips, immediately revealing bare, creamy cheeks dotted with pink spots from his fingertips.
"Going bare now?" he inquired. He was disappointed, having hoped for a nice pair of red panties to match her bra, something he could pull down with his teeth.
"It's very freeing," she said, with a lightness that implied it was actually for easy access and she knew he would fall into her trap.

He leaned over and nuzzled his face down the satiny slope of her lower back.
"Do you know what I’m going to do to you?" he asked. He slid his tongue out and traced a line downward, following the ridge of her spine and stopping above the cleft of her ass. She tasted salty and smelled of rose soap.
"Tell me." Sasha arched her back. "Spare no detail."

 

No comments: