Must be love...

House of Erotica's 
2014 
Valentines Collections



With 14th February just three weeks away we're helping to get you in the mood with these sexy Valentines collections.


'His present was the most extraordinary set of silk and lace strips, masquerading as lingerie.  The bra was half-cup  and like a pastel pink and pistachio ribbon cage that lifted my breasts, yet left them mostly exposed and offered, with strategically placed strips of silk criss-crossing the lower cup.  There was a thin layer of pale pink lace that covered, but did not conceal, my dark nipples that were then fully erect.  The garter belt supporting the stockings was baby pink silk and lace with vertical pistachio satin ribbons and sat on my hip bones, extending to just below the initial swell of the pubic mound.  That was it.   I always kept my sex completely waxed – Hollywood – so I knew he could see my lips, that were by then engorged and liberally coated in my juices...'  
 My Soho Valentine by Laura Alvarez  
 

'Soon, the delicious scent of a massage oil hit her nostrils, and she smiled. This was going to be wonderful. Seconds later, hands touched her body. They felt larger, stronger than she’d expected. Huh. She supposed that massaging folk for a living probably gave your hands one hell of a workout.
Pushing the thought away, she let herself float off, focussing on the pleasant sensation of palms and digits sweeping across her skin, easing all of her cares away.' ...
 

Girl's Day Out by Lucy Felthouse


Be My Valentine - XOXO contains all twelve sizzling stories from the two collections. 
Coming soon to paperback


Head over to the following blogs for more info:

The Gestalt Boudoir
Lucy Felthouse